It’s now more important than ever that BAR Members share their news in R&S to further strengthen cooperation within the BAR community and to record the efforts and positive steps this industry is making in face of the unprecedented challenges we are all experiencing from the Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
As the UK prepares to ease its lockdown restrictions, the June issue of R&S will look at how BAR Member firms are managing their businesses, their customer relationships and their staff so that we can share common experiences and explore ideas for how removals and storage companies can emerge from this crisis as well as possible and more resilient.
Please let us know by Friday 8 May:
• How are you keeping the wheels turning? Are you introducing any new service offerings or diversifying into other activities?
• What volunteering or fundraising work are you doing?
• Can you see any trends for BAR Members in the current circumstances?
• What are your business continuity plans? Are you making any investments now to ensure you can bounce back in future?
• What’s the situation at your company with regards to staff? What working arrangements and technology do you have in place?
• Do you have any messages, questions or suggestions for fellow BAR Members?
• Do you have any ideas for stories that should be covered in R&S?
We welcome any news you think may be of interest, as well as ideas, thoughts or views on topics of concern. Please do get in touch at email@example.com or by calling 020 3235 1806.
The R&S editorial team