COST MODELLING TRAINING
The focus of cost modelling training is to provide attendees with the opportunity to populate a cost modelling Excel Workbook that will help them to learn how to produce accurate and reliable selling rates based upon the variable data entered. The course also explores purchase influencers, the required outputs from a survey and the construction of a removals plan.
Attendees will ideally have a comprehensive appreciation of the complete removals processes. This includes an understanding of the survey/estimate; the development of a removals plan; vehicle costs; business overheads and labour costs. The course will require delegates to populate the cost-modelling tool with agreed realistic data.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- List the 3 leading purchase influencers that UK customers consider when purchasing a product or service.
- Describe why it is important to understand and know your own business costs and pricing strategy
- List the information that needs to be gained from a survey to enable a removals company to provide a customer with a fixed price quotation.
- Generate a simple removals plan based upon given information from a simulated survey using standard times provided.
- Complete a blank cost modelling template with agreed example of fixed and variable costs.
- Use the cost-modelling template to generate a final selling price from agreed fixed and variable costs based on information from a simulated survey.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for those who wish to learn how to populate a cost modelling Excel Workbook to enable them to learn how to produce accurate and reliable selling rates based upon the variable data entered.
Training Date: 26 March
Duration: One Day
Venue: BAR, Watford
Price (per person): £89.00 + VAT (BAR Members)
£99.00 + VAT (BAR Non-Members)