This course has been designed with the professional removals driver in mind with the content being aligned to meet the requirements of the Driver CPC Syllabus.
This course is ideally suited for new or existing removals drivers who wish to refresh their removals load preparation and loading theory skills. The course will provide knowledge on the pre-loading standards to be expected within the removals industry and the theory of safe and secure vehicle loading. This course is also suitable for removals operatives (porters).
- A review of the different modes of transportation used within the removals industry
- How loads for domestic and overseas moves should be protected
- The consequences of damaged goods
- Prohibited and restricted items that removal companies should not move
- The transport/shipping documentation used in domestic and exports moves
- Vehicle and container loading theory
- Loading and load preparation of cars and motorcycles
Note: This course is also suitable for non-DCPC delegates.
Members: £95 + VAT (includes DVSA upload)
Non Members: £105 + VAT (includes DVSA upload)
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Duration: 1 day
Maximum Delegates: 20
Venues & Dates:
To book this course or for more information please call 01923 699 484 or