Today TwentyCi have published their Property & Homemover Report: Q3 2021, providing a comprehensive review of the UK property market, created from the most robust property change sources available.
Report highlights this quarter:
- Momentum within the Owner-Occupied sector is maintained. Sales Agreed for Q3 2021 are up over 16% compared to Q3 2019.
The Lack of Property Stock
- In Q3 2021 there have been nearly 40,000 fewer properties placed up for sale compared to Q3 2019. On average there is now only 2.2 months’ worth of stock available across the UK.
The Waitrose Effect
- Property prices are like for like higher within close proximity to a Waitrose store, however, recent activity shows that property prices are rising at a greater rate away from these stores. Newly instructed homes further away from a Waitrose store are selling at a higher rate than homes near a Waitrose.
- Their market share now stands at 8.3% with no significant consumer shift to the onlines during the pandemic.
- Nearly 1 million households are about to move or have only recently moved fuelling a potential additional 3% GDP per annum.
To download the report please click here.