At Pets Abroad UK, we want to ensure that your pet’s move to or from the UK is as stress-free as possible for all. We know this means different things to different people and that’s why we can handle as much or as little of the pet transport process as you’d like. We can:
- Manage your pet’s entire travel plan with our Door-To-Door service.
- Find, organise, and book your pet’s flights.
- Advise you on the blood tests and vaccinations your pet requires to enter the country they are travelling to.
- Advise you on schedules for blood tests and vaccinations.
- Provide endorsements and vet checks with overseas animal health authorities.
- Assist with arranging Government Health Certificates and import or export permits.
- Provide you with an airline-approved travel crate to hire or purchase from our IATA-specified stock.
- Provide road transport in our speciality pet travel vans to drop-off and collect your pet.
- Provide photos updates of your pet before take-off and once they’ve arrived safely.
- Answer any of your questions and be on call to help.
Why Choose Pets Abroad UK?
Pets Abroad UK provide personalised and professional pet export and import services, sending pets all around the world and also ensuring their smooth arrival in to the UK. We pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable service. Whatever your question, whatever stage of the relocation process you are at, Pets Abroad UK are here to assist you.
We will tailor make a relocation package specific to your pet and your destination.
Contact us for a no obligation quote, or with any questions you may have.