The government has said that the UK will be leaving the EU on 31 October whatever the circumstances.
When the UK leaves the EU there will be immediate changes to the way UK businesses trade with the EU that may impact your business.
Getting ready for Brexit webinar
This live webinar provides an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK. Find out what you need to know to keep importing and exporting, including:
- why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
- what Transitional Simplified Procedures are
- how to prepare to make customs declarations
- what Entry Summary Declarations are
- how to pay the correct Customs Duty and VAT.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.