You will still need to carry your UK driving licence with you. You might also need an international driving permit (IDP) to drive in some EU and European Economic Area (EEA) countries if there’s a no-deal Brexit. The types of IDPs you need will depend on the countries you will drive through. You will not need an IDP to drive in Ireland if you have a UK driving licence. There is further information to be found via the following link;