Are you about to make a choice for your EETS-compliant toll box? We have compiled a convenient checklist for you to ensure that your choice is future-proof.
- Do the EETS-boxes originate from a certified EETS-provider?
- Will the EETS-box supplier live up to its promise regarding the date of introduction?
- What are the costs of the box? Are these costs once-only, or does the box imply a hidden system fee for users? It is only the sun that rises for free, after all.
- What are the toll costs you pay in the end? Are there any surcharges, like service costs?
Complying with technical demands
- Is the box installed plug-and-play in the cabin?
- Are new updates (mind you, these will be effected continuously) fed over-the-air without requiring additional action on your part?
- Will you be able to exchange boxes flexibly among your vehicles?
- Does the box contain a button for setting axle numbers?
24/7 service & support
- If your EETS-box comes through a reseller, how are defects tackled in order to prevent fines and penalties being given on the road?
- What is the back-up solution if the box shows defects or updates are not timely installed?
- Has the complementary software module for Italy been installed already, or will this require a separate manual installation round, or even an extra box at a later stage?
- Has the box been developed on the basis of modern technology, or is it an on-development based on obsolete technology (the first boxes originate from the ‘90s after all)?
- Will there be sufficient reporting and analysis options?
- Will future reporting options also include the possibility of integrating your own records and data in your analyses?
The DKV BOX EUROPE already meets all the above demands. So choose for reliability and transparency; order your DKV BOX EUROPE here and now: https://www.dkv-euroservice.com/nl/diensten/tol/dkv-box-europe/