Tuesday 12th October 2021 –
Tuesday 12 October is a activity and networking day. You have a choice of activities these include one of the following – Play a round of golf at the country club, which boasts two outstanding courses, a putting green and a golf academy. Clay Shooting or alternatively put your feet up and relax at the spa.
Wednesday 13th October 2021 –
The business sessions will comprise a wide variety of expert speakers offering valuable insights for commercial
movers. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- The state of the industry by B.A.R Director General Ian Studd.
- Commentary on the Commercial Mover of the Year 2021 by head judge Andy Carr.
- How to win Commercial Mover of The Year 2021 by John Turner.
- B.A.R focus going forward by the new B.A.R President Mark Chudley.
- The CMG goals and ambitions for commercial Moving by CMG Chair Martin Budd.
- A talk about sustainability in our industry by Ann Beavis.
- A motivational talk by successful entrepreneur and business women Liz Taylor.
– More to be announced shortly