EU Exit – some guidance and resources to help organisations prepare.

Employing EU citizens. If you employ EU citizens they may be considering applying for settled or pre-settled status to continue working in the UK. We recommend you talk to them about their plans and refer them to the gov.uk settled status pages for further information:

EU Settlement Scheme: employer toolkit (information and shareable resources)

Driving post EU Exit. If you employ EU citizens who are required to drive for work, or if your employees need to drive in the EU for work, they may require an International Driving Permit (IDP). Follow this link for more information:

Employer resources available. Resources are available for employers and we encourage you to make these available to anyone in your organisation who may need them:

Get ready for Brexit (interactive tool)

Employment law updates. Please feel free to bookmark Acas’ employment law update page where we post details of any future changes to employment law: