Working Safely in the Removals & Storage Industry
This course is predominately aimed at operational staff but also suitable for office staff. Suitable for those who are new to this subject or those who wish to refresh their knowledge.
This removals focused Health & Safety course includes a number of essential subjects that employees should be aware of to maintain safety at work.
- General Health & Safety requirements of all staff
- Common workplace hazards found in the removals industry
- Safety around work vehicles
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Knowing what to do when someone gets injured at work
- The safe use of hand tools
- Manual handling and personal protective equipment
- Principles of risk assessment
Price per Delegate:
Members: £145 + VAT
Non Members: £150 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
21 Feb, 13 Mar. 15 Apr, 11 May, 12 Jun, 18 Jul, 22 Oct, 4 Dec
If you’re moving, look for the badge!