Specialist Packing (and Transporting Pianos)
Suitable for operational staff who want to gain a thorough grounding in Specialist Packing or for those who need a refresher.
This two-day course will provide delegates with a thorough grounding in specialist packing including how to correctly pack a variety of specialist items and effects, along with how to correctly and safely move upright and grand pianos.
- The importance of using the correct manual handling techniques
- Correct preparation and the safe packing of barometers
- The precautions and correct packing materials used for silverware
- How to correctly pack glassware, fine porcelain and objet d’art
- How to correctly pack lampshades
- How to prepare and move a chandelier
- Theory and practice of safely moving an upright and grand piano
Price per Delegate:
Members: £345 + VAT
Non Members: £350 + VAT
Venues & Dates:
26-27 Oct, 15-16 Nov, 13-14 Dec
23-24 Oct, 11-12 Dec
If you’re moving, look for the badge!