Removals Vehicle Loading
Suitable for anybody who is responsible for ensuring the integrity of a load. Course can be attended by those new to this area or as a refresher.
This course is aimed at those who have responsibility for the loading of a removals vehicle with emphasis on safety, legislation and practical loading skills.
- Essential start of the day checks
- How to position a vehicle safely ensuring safety of operatives and others
- How to correctly interpret parking and loading signage
- What to look for in a risk assessment regarding vehicle and in the property
- Know the correct loading sequence and principles of safe loading
- Customer Service basics and Health & Safety considerations
- How to ensure even weight distribution and avoid overloading
- Practice loading a vehicle securely to avoid movement within a load
Price per Delegate:
Non Members: £150 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
19 Feb, 26 Feb
26 Jan, 22 Feb, 14 Mar, 16 Apr, 20 May, 8 Jun, 19 Jul, 23 Oct, 15 Nov, 5 Dec
31 Apr, 28 May
If you’re moving, look for the badge!