The Practical Estimating course is designed for Estimators who wish to improve their knowledge and skills. It is highly recommended that delegates complete the Introduction to Practical Estimating course before booking onto this course.
This two-day course provides the Estimator with the essential skills to enable them to carry out an accurate and efficient estimate as well as gain essential communication skills when dealing with the customer. The course includes 2 site visits to local properties where delegates will carry out practice surveys before completing a practical and written exam on day two.
- Structure of the industry
- Quantity/volume assessment
- Health & Safety and assessing risks
- The role of the Estimator/Surveyor
- Completing the volume part of the survey report
- Practice estimating volume calculation at property 1 and review
- Communication skills
- The Estimator’s Report
- Removal planning and costing
- A written exam and a practical exam at a local property
Price per Delegate:
Members: £495 + VAT
Non Members: £604 + VAT
Venues & Dates:
If you’re moving, look for the badge!