Introduction to Removals Team Leading
This course is suitable for new or existing Removals Teams Leaders who wish to gain an overview of the skills required to effectively manage a team of removals operatives.
This course has been written by Highways England and aims to provide professional drivers with This one-day course is designed to provide new or existing Removals Teams Leaders with an overview of the skills required to effectively manage and motivate a small team of removals operatives. Throughout the course key operational responsibilities and problem solving techniques are explored.
- The Competitive market – what do removals companies have to do to be competitive
- What is the Team Leader’s role and the personal qualities needed
- 6 Approaches/Actions for successful team leadership includes:
− Recognising the value of the Team Members
− Involving the team in decisions that affect them
− Leading by example
− Being prepared to admit mistakes
− Dealing with conflict within the team
− Motivating the team
- Communication skills
- Team Leader: Planning and organising activities
- Team Leader: Controlling Activities
- The Importance of Customers – Customer Service
- The British Association of Removers Code of Practice
- Risk assessment
- Problem solving for Removals Team Leaders
Price per Delegate:>
Members: £199 + VAT
Non Members: £239 + VAT
Venues & Dates:
If you’re moving, look for the badge!