Introduction to Practical Estimating
This course has been designed for people who are completely new to estimating.
Delegates will learn the art of cubing volumes of furniture and effects and the importance of the Estimator’s role.
- An overview of the Estimator’s role and duties
- How to calculate the volume of an item using a tape measure
- An overview of the units of length and volume used in the removals industry
- The two significant factors that affect volume
- Sizes of cartons available and their common use
- The key elements of the Estimator’s form and how to enter volume calculations
- How to calculate a vehicle’s load carrying volume and how to identify it’s weight capacity
- The role of the Estimator in determining restrictions, access and health and safety risks
- How to protect the customer’s property from the removals activity
Price per Delegate:
Members: £199 + VAT
Non Members: £239 + VAT
Venues & Dates:
If you’re moving, look for the badge!