This course is ideally suited to those who are new to export packing or those who wish to refresh their export packing skills.
This two-day course contains both theoretical and practical sessions whereby the delegates will gain a variety of export packing skills that include: the correct use of wrapping/packing materials, wrapping/packing to the required export standards, prohibited items and country restrictions, and the principles of container loading for export.
- Selecting the different types of professional packing and wrapping materials available for overseas house moves.
- Selecting the correct packaging materials for specific items
- Standards of load protection required
- Export packing methods to be used for specific items
- Know the items that should never be packed or loaded
- Completion of inventories and required paperwork
- Demonstrate how to load an overseas consignment including maximising available load space while ensuring load integrity
- Practice export wrapping a variety of different items of furniture
Price per Delegate:
Members: £345 + VAT
Non Members: £350 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
17-18 Jun, 25-26 Oct
If you’re moving, look for the badge!