Removals Driver: Driver CPC Smart Motorways (7hrs)
Any professional Driver wishing to learn about the modernising of Britain’s Motorways and how they should be best used.
This course has been written by Highways England and aims to provide professional drivers with up-to-date information on the different types of smart motorway including associated signs, signal and technology. It covers the safety benefits of smart motorways and gives attendees the opportunity to understand how driving behaviour can affect road safety.
- Understand the types of motorway and safety design features
- Know the signs and signals
- Appreciate how technology enables traffic flow
- Understand how driving attitude affects road safety
- Evaluate the hazards involved in motorway driving
- Be familiar with techniques and skills to avoid collisions
- Understand how weather affects driving conditions
- Stay safe and keep traffic moving.
Note: This course is also suitable for non-DCPC delegates who drive vans or cars on Britain’s motorways.
Price per Delegate:
Members: £95 + VAT (includes DVSA upload)
Non Members: £105 + VAT (includes DVSA upload)
Venues & Dates:
If you’re moving, look for the badge!