Removals Driver: Preparation, Loading and Delivering Moves (14hrs)
Ideal for any professional driver wishing to learn more about the roles and responsibilities in preparation, loading and delivering moves whilst receiving 14 hours of Driver CPC periodic training.
Ideally suited to drivers who are new or who wish to refresh their preparation, loading and delivering knowledge/skills. This broad-based course contains both theoretical and practical sessions whereby the drivers will gain a variety of move preparation, loading and delivering skills. These include knowing the standard to which items should be prepared prior to loading; learning about prohibited/restricted items; gaining a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of loading typical domestic and overseas moves. The course also covers the driver’s key responsibilities in providing great customer service plus reviewing the driving skills needed to safely travel to the customers premises.
- Types of transportation used in the removals industry
- Protecting domestic and overseas loads
- Prohibited and restricted
- Transport/shipping documentation
- Vehicle and container loading
- Delivering great customer service
- Start of day responsibilities
- Travelling to and arriving at the customers premises
- Essential manual handling and furniture handling skills
Two consecutive days
Price per Delegate:
Members: £190 + VAT
Non Members: £210 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option subject to suitable facilities and equipment being made available.
Venues & Dates:
3 Oct, 10-11 Oct, 7-8 Nov
3-4 Oct, 7-8 Nov, 5-6 Dec
If you’re moving, look for the badge!