Removals Driver: Health & Safety in the Workplace (7 hrs)
Ideal for any professional driver wishing to gain a greater understanding of the actions they can take to minimise accidents in the workplace. Gain 7 hours Driver CPC periodic training whilst attending this course.
The course has been designed to give drivers who carry out domestic and commercial moves a comprehensive overview of their health and safety responsibilities. In addition, drivers will become more aware the risks they are typically exposed to and gain a greater understanding the actions they can take to minimise accidents in the workplace.
- Describe responsibilities for Health & Safety in the workplace
- Identify common hazards in the removals and storage industry
- Give an accurate overview of COSHH
- Describe sources of ignition in the workplace and the action to take if a fire breaks out
- Describe what to do when someone gets injured at work
- Identify the significant hazards and precautions to take when working in the yard and visiting warehouses
- Demonstrate correct manual handling techniques
- Describe the principles of risk assessment
- List the significant health and safety risks associated with carrying out domestic and commercial moves
- Describe how to work safely with workplace transport
Price per Delegate:
Members: £95 + VAT
Non Members: £105 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
9 Apr, 14 Apr
10 Apr, 16 Apr, 25 Apr, 7 May, 20 May
23 Apr, 21 May
If you’re moving, look for the badge!