Removals Driver: Emergency First Aid at Work (7 hrs)
Suitable for any professional Driver wishing to gain a greater awareness of how to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations that may arise in the course of their work. Gain 7 hours Driver CPC periodic training whilst attending this course. NB: This course is also suitable for non-DCPC delegates.
This course will provide Removals Drivers with a greater awareness of typical hazards within the removals industry and will provide them the knowledge and practical competencies needed to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations that may arise in the course of their work.
- Be aware of the typical hazards that Removals Drivers are exposed to
- Be able to assess an incident
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an Emergency First Aider
- Be able to confidently manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Understand the use and application of a defibrillator (AED)
- Know how to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to recognise and manage a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to deal with a casualty who has external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who has minor injuries
Price per Delegate:
Members: £95 + VAT (includes DVSA upload)
Non Members: £105 + VAT (includes DVSA upload)
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
17 Apr, 8 May, 21 May
If you’re moving, look for the badge!