Removals Driver: Driver Hours, Tachographs & Vehicle Checks (7 hrs)
Ideal for any professional driver wishing to gain an overview of EU and Domestic Drivers’ Hours, Tachographs & Vehicle checks. Gain 7 hours Driver CPC periodic training whilst attending this course.
This course provides drivers with a comprehensive overview of EU and Domestic Drivers’ hours, working time and tachograph record keeping, pre-use vehicle checks and considerations to be made for vulnerable road users.
- Name the enforcement agencies that enforce Transport Law
- Describe at least 4 reasons why an enforcement officer would issue a prohibition notice
- Describe key precautions to be taken to minimise the risk of incident with the different types of vulnerable road user
- List the top 3 HGV driving offences as listed in a 2015/16 government report
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the main requirements of the EU Drivers Hours rules
- Explain the main requirements of the Great Britain Domestic Rules
- Describe the main requirements of the working time requirements under EU and GB Domestic rules
- Explain the differences between analogue and digital tachographs
- Give an overview of the main aspects the EU Tachograph Rules
- Give examples of when and how to make manual entries to a tachograph record
- Know the legislation and procedures for replacing a lost or stolen drivers’ smart card
- Describe the vehicle checks that should be made before use and why it is important to report defects
Price per Delegate:
Members: £95 + VAT
Non Members: £105 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
6 Dec, 12 Feb, 7 Mar, 3 Apr
If you’re moving, look for the badge!