Removals Driver: Customer Service and Company Image (7hrs)
Ideal for any professional driver who wishes to learn more about how their behaviour and actions impacts customer service and company image. Whilst the focus is on the professional driver it is also applicable for those who carry moves at customers premises. Gain 7 hours Driver CPC periodic training whilst attending this course.
This course has been written with a specific focus on the customer service standards that professional removals drivers should provide. By attending this course drivers will gain a high-level awareness of how behaviour can affect customer service and company image.
- Knowing your customers, understanding removals customers’ needs and expectations
- Driving to the customer’s address, planning and arriving on time, enhancing the image of the company
- Meeting and greeting customers, how to meet and greet the customer, dress code/ uniform and general appearance
- Collecting/delivering goods at customers’ premises, things to avoid saying and doing whilst at work or at customers premises
- Handling customer queries and complaints, the cost of complaints/disputes to a business, the standard of service expected
- The BAR Code of Practice
Price per Delegate:
Members: £95 + VAT
Non Members: £105 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
5 Dec, 31 Jan, 6 Mar, 2 Apr
If you’re moving, look for the badge!