Suitable for those who are experienced Commercial Estimators and want to develop their skills further. Ideally delegates should have some commercial estimating experience.
Designed to expand the knowledge of Commercial Estimating, this course focuses on calculating volume, methods for estimating in the commercial environment, what to look out for and questions to ask the customer. The course includes practical exercises.
- Describe a typical ‘move sequence’
- List the key outputs of a commercial move survey
- Estimate volume using recognised industry methods
- List the types and sizes of crates available and their uses
- Describe the use of roll cages and their advantages and disadvantages
- Provide an overview of the methods used for cataloguing large file and libraries
- Explain how to calculate the load volume of a lorry and describe where to find its weight capacities
- Describe how to protect the customer’s premises from the removals activity
- Describe the risk assessment process and the hierarchy of risk control
- List the key information that the Estimator requires to complete a commercial move survey
Price per Delegate:
Members: £199 + VAT
Non Members: £239 + VAT
Venues & Dates:
If you’re moving, look for the badge!