Advanced Customer Services Skills
This training session is ideally suited to team leaders or office staff alike who deal directly with customers. Suitable for those who wish to gain essential skills or as a refresher.
In this one day customer service course delegates will learn how to apply best practice techniques to develop excellent customer service relationships with their customers.
- The difference between an internal and external customer
- Why customer service is important
- What you can do to create a positive first impression
- Understanding the needs of different customers
- The steps to take when handling a customer query/complaint
- Overview of the BAR Independent Alternative Dispute Resolution Service
- What is effective listening?
- The elements that make up face-to-face communication
- The importance of eye contact
- Optional – How to provide great customer service over the telephone including how to handle angry and abusive callers.
Price per Delegate:
Members: £145 + VAT
Non Members: £150 + VAT
NB: This course is available as an in-company option
Venues & Dates:
24 Oct, 12 Dec
If you’re moving, look for the badge!