About Disclosure Services
- Industry leading guidance and insight, supporting you with the disclosure process of your new recruits and existing staff
- Innovative cross-device applications that are reliable, easy to use, fast, accurate, secure and provide an end-to-end audit trail
- Personal, friendly and flexible service with a dedicated Relationship Manager
- Dramatically improved turnaround times and eliminates errors
- Significant cost and administrative savings
- Fully MOJ, OCJR and DBS compliant and audited to International Quality Management (QM) standard ISO9001:2008 and Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) standard ISO27001:2013
Further to the recent announcement of the partnership between the BAR and Disclosure Services who provide online Basic, Standard and Enhanced DBS Criminal Records Checks, we are delighted to report that BAR has negotiated with Disclosure Services a discounted admin fee to £8.30 + VAT per application, fixed from the start of each Members’ use of the service, and for a 12 month term. We believe this to be a significant benefit and would urge you all to make use of the facility. The service can be accessed through the following link www.disclosureservices.com, or through the Members area of the BAR website.
Disclosure Services will of course be presenting at our conference in Cardiff and will be available to answer any questions that you might have.